Southwest White Chicken Chili
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.), cut into cubes
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 lg. onion, chopped (about 1 C.)
- 1 med. green pepper, chopped (about 3/4 C.)
- 1 10 3/4-oz. can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 C. water
- 1 1/2 C. frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 15-oz. cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbs. shredded cheddar cheese
Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Stir the soup, water, corn and beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.