Southwestern Cheese and Veggie Panini
5 min preparation + 5 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 C. zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 C. carrot, shredded
- 1/4 C. red onion, chopped
- 1/4 C. prepared salsa
- 1 Tbs. pickled jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- Combine cheddar, zucchini, carrot, onion, salsa and jalapeño in a bowl. Divide among the slices of bread.
- Heat canola oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook paninis until golden brown.
Around The Web