Spaghetti Squash Frittata
- 1 C cooked spaghetti squash, separated into strands
- 4 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 Tbs. chopped Italian parsley
- 3 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 C. finely chopped red onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 1 Tbs. butter
Preheat broiler. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Melt butter in a large skillet. Pour mixture into the skillet and cook over low heat for about 12-15 minutes. Transfer to broiler for 2 to 3 minutes or until top is browned.
Serves 6 to 8 as a side dish.