Spiced Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 6 Tbs. honey
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
1. Preheat broiler
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat.
3. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. (Or for easy cleanup, cover the inside of a large baking pan with sides with aluminum foil. Put a wire grid tray on top of the foil to allow drippings to collect in foil for easy cleanup)
4. Broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well.
6. Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture over chicken and return to oven for 1 minute.
7. Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture.
8. Broil 1 minute or until chicken is done.