Spicy Marinated Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1/2 C. oil
- 2 Tbs. chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 Tbs. lime juice
- 3 Tbs. cilantro, minced
1) To make the marinade, mix oil, chili powder, garlic, black pepper, paprika, lime juice, and cilantro. Pour into a large zip-lock bag.
2) Add the chicken strips into the bag.
3) Massage the marinade into the chicken and refrigerate overnight.
4) The next day, Drain the chicken from the marinade and throw away excess.
5) Heat a grill to medium-high heat and cook the chicken strips until cooked through.
6) Lay out the tortillas and divide the chicken between them. Add onion, peppers and season to taste. Serve hot.