Spicy Mustard Chicken
- 3 chicken leg quarters, separated
- 2 Tbs. grill seasoning for chicken (Mrs. Dash)
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 6 Tbs. French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 3 Tbs. Italian dressing
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. horseradish
In a small mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and mix well. Add yellow mustard, Italian dressing, Dijon mustard and horseradish. Mix until well blended. Place chicken in zip lock bag with mustard sauce. Coat chicken thoroughly and refrigerate 2-3 hours. Place chicken and mustard sauce in baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is completely cooked.
Serve with favorite rice dish and vegetables.