Spicy Sesame Noodles
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1/2 C reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 2 Tbs canola oil
- 2 Tbs rice-wine vinegar, or lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced, divided
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C toasted sesame seeds
Boil spaghetti in large pot until just tender or according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water.
Whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, vinegar (or lime juice), crushed red pepper, and 1/4 cup of scallions. Add noodles and bell pepper; toss to coat.
Mix in sesame seeds and garnish with the remaining scallions, then serve.