Spinach and Artichoke Dip Just Like Applebee's
5 min preparation + 30 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 14 oz. artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 C. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. romano or asiago cheese, shredded
- 12 oz. alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot throughout and bubbly.
Serve with desired dippers.
Around The Web