Spinach-Chicken Rollups (diabetic recipe)
- 8 oz. pkg. nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbs. chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 C. cooked chicken breast, cut in small chunks
- 2 Tbs. nonfat sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 4 (10 inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 C. fresh spinach
- Nonfat ranch salad dressing or salsa (not included in nutritional information)
Combine cream cheese, onion, chicken, sour cream and dill in medium bowl; mix until blended. Spread 1/4 C. filling on each tortilla; place spinach leaves on top, leaving about ½ inch border. Roll tortillas tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour
before serving. Slice and serve with nonfat ranch dip or salsa.
Yield: 6 Servings.