Spinach Fettuccine Casserole with Chicken and Bacon
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated spinach fettuccine
- 3 Tbs. butter or margarine
- 3 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 14-oz. can chicken broth
- 1/2 C. half-and-half
- 1 1/2 C. cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 C. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 3 Tbs. shredded Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in half-and-half.
Stir chicken, tomatoes and bacon into sauce. Add fettuccine; toss gently to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in center.