Spinach Mac and Cheese
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box whole wheat pasta
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1/3 C. milk
- 1 bag spinach
- Over medium heat, drizzle a bit of oil in a sauté pan.
- Add spinach and wilt until it reduces in size.
- Add wilted spinach to a food processor and puree.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Add cheese to the empty pasta pan along with the 1/3 cup milk. Stir until combined.
- Add spinach puree and mix until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return pasta and coat with spinach cheese mixture.
Around The Web