Spinach Ribbon Mushroom Stroganoff
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. Eden Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1/2 C. Eden Maitake Mushrooms
- 1 lb. organic extra firm tofu, drained
- 2 1/2 Tbs. Eden Selected Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Eden Organic Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 C. Edensoy® Unsweetened
- 1 tsp. Eden Sea Salt
- 1 pkg. Eden Organic Spinach Ribbons
- 1 C. onion, diced
- 1 lb. button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbs. green onions or parsley, chopped
Soak shiitake and maitake mushrooms ten minutes in 2 cups hot water. Remove mushrooms from soaking liquid, reserve liquid and slice. Bring soaking liquid to a boil, add mushroom slices, reduce flame to medium-low and cook 20 minutes until mushrooms are soft. Drain and set aside. Place tofu, olive oil, brown rice vinegar, salt and Edensoy in a blender. Blend until smooth. Cook pasta according to directions, rinse and drain. Wash button mushrooms, discard stems and slice tops. In a skillet sauté onions and all mushrooms until soft. Lower the heat, add tofu mixture and heat thoroughly. Serve sauce over pasta. Garnish with green onions or parsley.
Per Serving: 408 Calories, 16g Fat (31% calories from fat), 27g Protein, 51g Carbohydrate, 12g Fiber, 0mg Cholesterol, 417mg Sodium
This recipe provided was by Eden Foods. For more information about Eden Foods pasta, click here!