Spinach Salad with Fruit
- 1 ripe peach or nectarine
- 2 carrots, cut in small circles
- 1 tomato, cut in small wedges
- 1 orange, sectioned and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 C. toasted walnuts or pine nuts
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 C. grated parmesan
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Combine dressing ingredients to taste and dress salad.
Variation: Try using flavored olive oils for the dressing. We like O Olive Oil Blood Orange.
Around The Web