Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1/4 C. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. sour cream
- 2 small yellow squash, shredded
- 2 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 C. shredded carrot
- 1/2 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
Stir the stuffing and butter in a large bowl. Reserve 1/2 C. of the stuffing mixture and spoon remaining into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, sour cream, yellow squash, zucchini, carrot and cheese in a medium bowl. Spread the mixture over the stuffing mixture and sprinkle with the reserved stuffing mixture. Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until hot.
Try these tasty Campbells recipes!