Stacked Enchilada Bake
- 12 corn tortillas (5 or 6 inch), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cans (15 to 16 oz. each) chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 10-oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 C. Monterey Jack Cheese (6 oz.)
- 3 med. green onions, sliced (1/4 C.)
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 2-quart casserole with shortening. Arrange half of the tortilla pieces in casserole. Top with 1 can beans. Repeat layers. Pour enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with cheese and onion. Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges.