Steak With Bell Peppers
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch-thick, cut into thin strips
- 2 med. red peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1 med. onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Beef Broth
- 1/4 C. water
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the beef from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the peppers and onion; cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and oregano to the skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute. Return the beef to the skillet. Stir in the Flavor Boost and water; cook until the beef is cooked through.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.