Strawberry Lemonade Pie
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 qt. fresh strawberries
- 1 C. Sugar
- 1 C. Water
- 3 Tbs. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbs. Lemon juice
- 2 tsp.; 1 Tbs. Lemon zest
- 1/3 C. Butter
- 1 1/2 C. Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1/4 C. Sugar
1) Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
2) In a food processor, combine the softened utter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar and 2 tsp. of lemon zest. Process until crumbly.
3) Press the dough into a greased 9-in. baking pan. Bake 10-15 minutes.
4) Purée the strawberries in the food processor and set aside
5) In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk the cornstarch and sugar. Once dissolved, add in water and the purée. Simmer over low heat, stirring constantly.
6) Remove from heat and add in the remaining 1 Tbs. of lemon zest and the lemon juice.
7) Once the crust has cooled, pour the mixture into the crust and refrigerate 3-4 hours.
8) Top with whipped cream and serve.