Strawberry Peach Vodka Popsicles
Serving Size / Yield
- 10 strawberries, pureed
- 2 oz. peach syrup
- 1/2 C. peaches, sliced
- 1 C. water
- 1 C. sugar
- 12 oz. tonic water
- 5 oz. vodka
- Mix strawberry puree with 2 oz. of vodka.
- Place three teaspoons of strawberry mixture in the bottom of a popsicle mold.
- Stir together the peach syrup and tonic water. Add 3 oz. of vodka and stir.
- Pour peach and vodka mixture over strawberry mixture and stir to combine.
- Freeze for about 2 hours. Insert popsicle sticks and let freeze overnight.
- To make the peach syrup: Wash, peel, and pit peaches. Place peaches in a blender or food processor and process until peaches are pureed. Place water, sugar and peach puree in a pot and bring to a boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes.
Around The Web