Strawberry Sensation with Cool Whip
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 C. fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 C. lemon juice
- 1 (8 oz.) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mash 2 cups of the strawberries in large bowl. Add condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of the whipped topping; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
2. Mix chopped cookies and butter. Spoon over whipped topping mixture. Cover with ends of foil and gently press cookie mixture into whipped topping mixture. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
3. Invert dessert onto serving plate when ready to serve; remove pan and foil. Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Slice remaining 2 cups strawberries; arrange over dessert. Store leftovers in freezer.