Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups vanilla pudding
- 4 cups mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
- 1 large loaf pound cake, approximately 20 slices
- 4 cups frozen strawberries, thawed
- 4 cups strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
In a bowl, mix the pudding, cheese, vanilla, and lemon juice until well combined. In another dish, mix the strawberries and the jam.
In a large trifle dish, layer the pound cake followed by the strawberry mixture and then the cheese. Repeat until you run out of ingredients.