Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 bell peppers, tops cut off and insides removed
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 1 C. cooked white rice
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 can tomato paste
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Spices to taste (cumin, garlic powder, chili powder)
- 2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a skillet add the ground beef, onion, rice and garlic. Cook until the beef is brown. Add the spices.
3. Add the beef mixture to the cleaned and cut peppers. Add shredded mozzarella cheese to the top.
4. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered.