- 2 portabella mushroom caps
- 1/2 C. fresh ricotta cheese
- 1/2 C. canned black beans
- 2 Tbs. refrigerated bruschetta sauce
- 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Use a mushroom brush or kitchen towel to wipe portabella caps clean. Cut stems off caps and place upside-down on an oiled baking sheet or pan. Combine ricotta and black beans, then spread the mixture inside the caps. Do not overfill. Add 1 Tbs. bruschetta sauce on top of the filling and sprinkle mozzarella over the sauce.
Bake for 12-14 minutes. Do not overcook or the portabellas will get watery. Serve immediately.