Sugar Free Buttercream Frosting
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 C. honey
- 6 Tbs. unsalted butter
- Pinch Stevia extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whisk egg white together with xylitol in a stainless steel bowl set over a small saucepan full of water.
- Over medium heat bring water to a simmer. Whisk egg white with xylitol for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove steel bowl from water and beat egg white mixture until it has doubled in volume. Beat in the vanilla and salt.
- Add chunks of softened butter and beat until smooth. Beat in a pinch of Stevia and taste for sweetness.
- If mixture is too soupy, place bowl in the freezer and beat again.
- If mixture is too chunky, heat over simmering water again and beat again.
Around The Web