Summer Steak Salad
- 1 lg. rib eye steak, grilled or leftover from the night before, sliced
- 2 good-size radishes, sliced thin
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 sm. tomato, chopped
- 12 thick-cut frozen Idaho French fries, baked
- 1-2 Tbs. olive oil
- summer salad greens (packaged)
- grated mozzarella cheese
- Your favorite salad dressing (Ranch works well)
Place frozen French fries in singe layer on a pan and sprinkle with olive oil. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees until crisp. Place a serving of summer greens on two serving plates. Add sliced radishes, avocado, onion, and tomato to each plate. Add slices of cooked rib eye steak to each plate. Sprinkle equal amounts of crumbled bacon and grated cheese over each plate. Place hot, cooked French fries on top to melt the cheese. Serve with choice of salad dressing and seasonings.
*The addition of French Fries to this salad is a MUST. Don't knock it until you've tried it.