Super Chicken Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 Tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 C. milk
- 1/2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 C. elbow pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 C. cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter in a medium bowl. Stir the soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in a 2-quart baking dish. Stir in the pasta, chicken and peas and carrots. Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the stuffing mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is golden brown.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve your favorite Pepperidge Farm® layer cake.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.