Sweet and Simple Strawberry Mousse
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 quart strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- ½ cup water or as recommended on the gelatin packet
- ¼ cup sugar; if the gelatin contains sugar, skip this ingredient
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Puree the strawberries in a blender. Make sure to reserve three for garnishing
Read the package instructions for the gelatin and prepare the gelatin accordingly with water and sugar.
Mix the pureed strawberries into the gelatin and mix well. Set aside to chill or till partially set.
Whip the cream till stiff and fold into gelatin.
Pour into individual serving dishes.
Now set it aside to chill completely for 2 hours.