Swiss Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/3 C. sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
- 1 can (2.8 oz,) French fried onions (1 1/3 C.)
- 1/2 C. shredded Swiss cheese
Stir the soup, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables, 2/3 C. onions and 1/4 C. cheese in a 2-quart casserole. Cover the casserole. Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir the vegetable mixture. Top with the remaining onions and cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
For Cheddar cheese lovers: Use Cheddar cheese instead of Swiss cheese.
RECIPE TIPS: If you like, you can stir 1 jar (4 oz.) chopped pimientos, drained, into the vegetable mixture before baking.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.