Tangy Chicken Salad
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, torn into bits
- 1 small head Romaine lettuce, torn into bits
- 3 whole cooked boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 small can mandarin oranges
- 1 apple, cored, peeped, and cubed
- 1/2 C. celery, chopped
- 1/2 C. toasted almonds
- 1/2 C. Catalina French dressings
In a large salad bowl, first add the iceberg lettuce and then the Romaine. Add the chicken to the salad bowl. Next, add the oranges, apple, celery. Lightly toss the ingredients and then place in refrigerator to chill. About 15 minutes before serving, take out of refrigerator and add the almonds. Then pour the dressing and again toss. Add the salad to small salad bowls and serve.
Yield: 4 Servings.