Tangy Pork Chops
- 4-5 1/2 thick center cut pork chops
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 sweet onion sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, sliced
- 14 1/2 oz. can of stewed tomatoes with onion and green pepper
- 1/2 C. ketchup
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 2 Tbs. water
1. Place chops in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Add onions, celery, pepper and can of tomatoes.
3. In a separate bowl combine ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, Worchestershire sauce, lemon juice and bouillon. Pour over vegetables.
4. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
5. Combine water and cornstarch til smooth. Pour in slow cooker.
6. Cook 30 more minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Serve with rice.