Tasty Beef Chow Mein
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 lb. of beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, packed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper, ground
- 2 (5 oz.) packages of Yaki-Soba noodles
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced
- 2 cups of cabbage, shredded
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and white pepper.
In a large pot, boil water and add stir-fry noodles. The stir-fry noodles should loosen. Once they do, drain the water.
In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Then, add the diced onions and celery slices. Cook this until they are tender. Toss in the shredded cabbage pieces and heat for 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat.
Combine the noodles and soy sauce mixture into the skillet. Mix well before serving.