Tasty "Points Plus" Enchiladas (Weight Watchers)
Serving Size / Yield
- cooking spray
- 16 oz. 96% lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- 1 lg. yellow onion, finely diced
- three 6-in. zucchinis, finely diced
- two 7-oz. cans Oretega mild diced green chilies
- one 28-oz. can Las Palmas red, mild enchilada sauce
- two 7-oz. pkgs. Kraft shredded Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (separate and reserve 4 oz. in small bowl)
- 3/4 C. cilantro, freshly chopped
- 10 Ole' brand "Xtreme Wellness Tomato Basil Tortilla Wraps"
Spray non-stick skillet. Put ground beef in skillet, breaking up with a spoon, and cook over medium-high heat until cooked, about 5 minutes. Stir in spices. Add onion and zucchini and cook another five minutes. Pour in both cans of diced green chilies and 1/3 cup of the enchilada sauce. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until mixture thickens or is no longer containing much liquid. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped cilantro. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray an 8.5x11 inch baking dish, and spread 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom of the dish. On a flat surface, lay out one tortilla and top with a generous spoonful of the meat mixture, topped with 1 ounce of the shredded cheese. Fold sides in and roll enchilada, then place in baking dish. When you have completed this for all ten tortillas, pour the remaining sauce over the enchiladas. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with remaining 4 ounces of shredded cheese. Return to oven for 5 more minutes. Remove and let sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.
7 Weight Watchers Points Plus for two enchiladas. (Protein: 40.4gms; Carbs: 24.7gms; Fat: 8.6gms. Fiber: 24.6gms)