Tempting Tetrazzini Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (26 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/4 C. milk
- 3/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. dry sherry
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 3 C. cubed cooked chicken OR turkey
- 1 jar (about 4 1/2 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 C. hot cooked spaghetti
- 1/3 C. dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs. butter OR margarine, melted
Mix soup, milk, cheese, sherry and onion. Add chicken, mushrooms and spaghetti and toss to coat. Spoon into 3-qt. shallow baking dish. Mix bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle on top. Bake at 400°F. for 25 min. or until hot.
RECIPE TIPS: For 3 C. cooked chicken, in 3-qt. saucepan over medium heat, in 5 C. boiling water, cook about 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed, 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.