Terrific Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
- 1 16 oz. bag frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 8 oz. can mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cans milk
- 1/2-3/4 bag shredded cheddar cheese
Boil broccoli until cooked throughly. Layer on bottom of a 9x13 pan. Next, layer cut cooked chicken, mushrooms, cheese then croutons.
In a seperate bowl, mix soups with milk. Whisk until blended well. Pour over whole dish. Sprinkle more cheese over top if you like. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, uncovered.