Terrific Chicken Marsala Casserole Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 C. fresh refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 4 C. cooked chicken, cut into small chunks
- 2 C. shredded 3 cheese blend
- one 12-oz. jar marsala sauce
- 1 1/2 C. chicken broth
- 4 C. fresh broccoli florets
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place tortellini in a 9x13 inch casserole dish in a single layer. Top evenly with chicken, cheese, and broccoli, in that order. Combine marsala sauce and chicken broth in a bowl and pour the mixture over the casserole.
Cover with a lid or foil and bake for 30 minutes.