Thai Peanut Chicken
Serving Size / Yield
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.), cut into 1 1/2-in. pieces
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 lg. onion, thinly sliced (about 1 C.)
- 2 med. red, yellow or orange bell peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 3 C.)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% fat-free)
- 1 C. milk or water
- 1/4 C. creamy peanut butter
- hot cooked rice
Stir the chicken, garlic, lime juice and 1 tablespoon cilantro in a medium bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken mixture and cook until the chicken is well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken mixture from the skillet. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and peppers and cook until they're tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir the soup, milk and peanut butter in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve the chicken mixture with the rice and sprinkle with the remaining cilantro.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.