The Best Beef and Bean Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pound of dry pinto beans
- 1 pound stew steak, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 large onions that have been finely chopped
- 2 finely chopped medium tomatoes
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Heat oil in a skillet and add beef, onion, carrot, and salt.
Cook the mixture in the skillet over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until the ground beef is no longer pink.
Mix the cooked grounded beef with beans and tomatoes in an ungreased baking pan and cover with lid and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.