The Best Fast Chicken Scampi Recipe
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 lbs. of chicken breast, sliced in thin slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic pepper
- 1 red pepper, sliced roughly
- 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes (about 6 or 7 sliced in half)
- 1 Tbs. lemon chicken seasoning
- 1 Tbs. basil
- chopped onion (very fine)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Mix all the ingredients into the olive oil and stir.
Now, in a medium (10 - 12 inch) skillet, warm up the olive oil.
Then, as the oil heats, slowly add your chicken breast slices and other ingredients
Flip the chicken breast slices as they cook, every two (2) minutes.
Once done, serve over rice or pasta as desired.