Tomato Artichoke Rice Salad
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 C. cooked, cold rice
- 1 1/2 lbs. (3 large) fresh California tomatoes, seeded, diced and drained
- 1 C. finely chopped red onion
- 1 can (5 3/4 oz.) pitted whole black olives, drained and cut in quarters
- 1/4 C. chopped parsley
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade. Roughly slice artichoke hearts lengthwise, reserve. Combine lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Beat in reserved marinade. Gently combine dressing with rice, artichoke hearts and remaining ingredients.
Makes 6 servings.