Tomato Feta Salad With Red Wine Vinaigrette
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 cucumber
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 C. of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. of red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of sugar
- 1/4 C. of fresh basil leaves, shredded
1) Begin by preparing the vegetables for your salad. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters. Next, peel the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into slices about 1/4 in. thick.
2) In the bowl that you plan to serve your salad in, combine the vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper. Using a whisk, mix until all of the ingredients are fully incorporated. Next, add the tomatoes and the cucumber. Toss so that the tomatoes and the cucumbers are fully coated.
3) Add the feta cheese and the basil and toss again.
4) This dish can be served immediately or can be covered and refrigerated. This salad will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.