Tomato Salad With Jalapeno
Serving Size / Yield
- 26 oz. baby roma tomatoes
- 1 seeded and chopped jalapeno chilli
- 1/2 C. chopped coriander leaves
- 1 sliced red onion
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. lime juice
1) Place the coriander leaves, onion, tomato, and chilli in a large bowl and mix them well. Then drizzle the mixture liberally with oil and the lemon juice. Marinate for 30 minutes. Afterwards, add salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat. Serve.
*If you are using cilantro juice, garnish the salad with the juice before serving. Fresh basil can be used for sprinkling over, too.