Top-Notch Crockpot Banana Bread Recipe
15 min preparation + 2 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 3/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 C. butter or margarine
- 2/3 C. sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbs. dark corn syrup
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- Grease and flour a 4 1/2 quart crockpot.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Slowly add sugar, eggs, corn syrup, and mashed bananas. Beat until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- Pour into crockpot, cover and cook in high for 2 hours or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Around The Web