Tortellini with Broccoli
- one 16-oz. bag of frozen tortellini
- 1 Tbs. margarine
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 C. bite-sized broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated fresh Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta until al dente, then drain. Put in bowl and toss with margarine.
Heat oil in a skillet. Add garlic and saute over low heat until golden. Add broccoli and 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook until broccoli is bright green and tender-crisp. This should take about 5 minutes.
Combine broccoli mixture with pasta in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and toss together. Add Parmesan cheese and serve.