Tortilla Dessert Cups
15 min preparation + 10 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 Tbs. sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 10 flour tortillas (6 in.)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 C. cold fat-free milk
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 2 C. reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 C. milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Turn tortillas over; repeat on the other side. Cut each tortilla into four wedges.
- For each dessert cup, place round edge of one tortilla wedge in the bottom of a muffin cup, shaping sides to fit cup. Place a second tortilla wedge in muffin cup, allowing bottom and sides to overlap. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned. Cool completely in pan.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Beat in cream cheese on low until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Carefully remove cups from pan. Pipe or spoon about 3 tablespoons filling into each cup. Drizzle or pipe with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in the refrigerator.
Around The Web