Traditional Potato Salad With Nicola Potato
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/2 lbs. Nicola potatoes
- 1/2 C. whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 chopped bacon strips
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1/2 C. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbs. yellow mustard
- 2 sliced celery ribs
- 1 C. chopped onions
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Paprika powder, 1 tsp
1) Boil the potato in salted water and then drain well and cool.
2) Dice the potatoes and place them in a bowl.
3) Take another small bowl and mix the mustard, cider vinegar, mayonnaise, pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
4) Take a non-stick frying pan and cook the onions and bacon over medium-high heat. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until the ingredients have softened.
5) Add this and the mustard mixture to the diced potatoes. Add the celery and mix well.
6) Add the chopped eggs and stir well to combine the ingredients. Serve sprinkled with paprika powder.