Tropical California Apricot Salad
- 2 C. pitted and sliced fresh apricots (about 6 to 8)
- 1 1/2 C. stemmed and halved fresh strawberries (a little more than half of 1 pint basket)
- 1 1/2 C. pared and sliced kiwifruit (about 3)
- 1/4 C. apricot nectar
- 1/4 C. coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh mint or
- 1 tsp. dried mint, crumbled
In large bowl combine all ingredients, then toss and chill. Serve as a salad, or arrange fruit on wooden skewers for fresh fruit kabobs.
Yield: 5 Servings (equal to one cup per serving) or 10 kabobs.