- 1 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbs. butter or margarine, melted\1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 C. sifted confectioners sugar
- 2 1/2 C. drained crushed pineapple
- 1 2 oz. pkg. whipped topping mix
Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter or margarine. Reserve 2 Tbs. of crumb mixture to garnish top of cake. Press remaining crumbs into bottom of an 8 inch round cake pan. Whip cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until stiff. Stir in pineapple. Prepare whipped cream according to pkg. directions. Fold into pineapple mixture and spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs. Chill well.
Yield: 6-8 servings