Tropical Fruit Salad with Chocolate
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 whole fresh ripe mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 whole dragon fruit, peeled and cubed
- 1 whole orange, peeled and cubed
- 1 whole bananas, peeled and cubed
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup chocolate sauce
Prep the fruits and combine in a large bowl.
Pile up mint leaves into a stack and roll them up in the direction of the stems. Slice the roll and you will have long ribbons of mint.
Spoon into individual serving bowls and drizzle with chocolate. Top with mint leaves.