Tuna and Pineapple Sandwich
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 thin slices of peasant or other whole grain bread
- 2 oz. well-drained water-packed canned tuna
- 1 Tbs. fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. drained packed-in-it's-own juice crushed pineapple
Place 2 lettuce leaves on each of 2 thin slices of bread. Top 1 side with tuna that has been mixed with mayonnaise and the crushed pineapple. Cover with the second slice of bread and cut in half. Firmly wrap in plastic wrap and chill until time to eat.