Tuna and White Bean Salad by Starkist
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 pouches StarKist Tuna Creations® Zesty Lemon Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 can 16 oz. cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red pepper cut in cubes
- 1/4 C. red onion, chopped
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Mince garlic and mash to a paste with the back of a spoon. Mix garlic paste with lemon juice, salt and pepper, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Toss red pepper, onion, and beans together.
- Break apart tuna and mix into bean mixture.
- Add dressing and toss well. Add basil just before serving. Serve at room temperature.
PER SERVING: (189g): 190 calories, 8g fat, 15mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 17g carbs, 5g fiber, 3g sugars, 13g protein
Around The Web