Tunasaurus Crunch Casserole
- 1 1/3 lb. potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 6 1/8 oz. cans tuna packed in water, thoroughly drained
- 1 C. frozen peas
- 1/3 C. sliced green onions
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 C. low-fat milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 C. crushed potato chips
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Place potatoes in shallow 1 1/2- to 2- quart microwave-safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner. Microwave on high minutes until just tender. Mix in remaining ingredients except potato chips. Spoon into shallow 2- quart baking dish; level top. Cover with potato chips. Bake about 20 minutes until mixture is bubbly and chips are lightly browned.
Note: Microwave cooking times are based on a 700-watt microwave. Adjust cooking times to your own oven.